Monitor Dell UltraSharp 27 Cali U2715H 8ms HDMI
- Exhibition monitor, in excellent visual and technical condition.
- The monitor has 1 stuck pixel.
An excellent picture. World-class quality.
The high-definition and QHD display with a large number of connectors ensures comfortable operation and color precision.
Thanks to the high resolution and large surface, the monitor guarantees the perfect picture.
- The 68.5 cm (27 ") diagonal and QHD (2560 x 1440) resolution provides excellent display sharpness. In addition, the wide viewing angle of 178 ° / 178 ° allows you to achieve excellent color uniformity.
- Each monitor is pre-tuned to the 99% sRGB color range with the deltaE factor, which always ensures exceptional precision and color uniformity.
- Due to the very thin frame configurations with two or more monitors enable comfortable work on large screens.
- The Easy Arrange function lets you choose how to display a custom window layout. All applications can be displayed side by side.
Thinking about your comfort.
Work as you want. Thanks to the full range of tilt, tilt, rotate and height adjustments as well as the easy connection of peripheral devices and the computer, you can set the monitor in the optimal position.
- The display can be rotated 90 ° to the right or left, placing the thinnest edges side by side, which ensures a great impression especially in configurations with several monitors.
- The U2715H monitor complies with the VESA standard - it can be attached to a wall or an optional arm on a single Dell monitor.
- To facilitate the connection of other devices, the U2715H monitor offers two HDMI ports (MHL), DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort connectors and USB 3.0 ports. By using the USB 3.0 port on the back of the monitor you can quickly charge and power devices compliant with the BC1.2 standard and other USB accessories.
The structure is safe for the environment
The Dell UltraSharp 27 U2715H monitor meets the latest environmental and regulatory standards.
- The ENERGY STAR® certificate
- EPEAT® Gold certificate
- TCO Certified Displays
Monitor U2715H is made of environmentally safe materials without BFR / PVC compounds (except external cables), its pane is arsenic-free and the LED panel does not contain mercury.
The PowerNap function enables efficient power management. If it is enabled in the Dell Display Manager, the monitor will dim to the minimum brightness level or switch to sleep mode when it is not in use.
Warranty: 12 months test