Bosch LBB 4511/00 Integrus Infrared Radiator
- The device may show slight signs of use. In replacement packaging. The heater only, no wiring included.
The radiators distribute infrared signals in conference rooms, allowing delegates to listen to the course of the meeting through personal receivers.
The Integrus medium power radiator provides an area of up to 1,300 m2
- Fanless - convection cooled - for quieter operation and fewer moving wear parts
- LED indicators to check the status of the heater
- The thermal protection circuit automatically switches the heater from full to half power when the temperature becomes too high
- The IREDs are covered with a protective cover, which facilitates maintenance and cleaning
Controls and indicators
- Two yellow LEDs - one on each radiator panel - indicate that this panel is on and is receiving carrier waves from the transmitter
- Two red LEDs - one on each radiator panel - indicate that this panel is in standby mode
- When the red and yellow LEDs illuminate simultaneously, there is a fault on the radiator panel
- When the red LEDs are flashing and the yellow LEDs are on, it means that the heater panel is in thermal protection mode
- The power reduction switch allows you to reduce the heater output power by half
- Two delay compensation switches compensate for cable length differences between the transmitter and radiators
- Male Euro socket for power connection
- HF input and output connectors (2 x BNC) allow connection to the transmitter and loop-through connections to other radiators
Item is refurbished by manufacturer, which means it comes from returns or similar. Refurbished products are fully tested for functionality and defects before they are sold. Item has 3-month seller's warranty.