Barcode scanner Datalogic Gryphon GD4400 1D 2D No cable
- The equipment comes from the liquidation of the store, 100% technically efficient. The devices may have normal traces of use. ONLY SCANNER, SOLD WITHOUT CABLE IN SET!
INTELLIGENT IMAGE ANALYSIS
Datalogic's Gryphon 4000 series represents the premium class in the general-purpose data collection category. The Gryphon I GD4400 reader is designed with people in mind, combining advanced 2D reading technology with motion detection technology. The result is a user-friendly scanner with excellent performance.
Gryphon I GD4400 is perfect for working in the hand and on a stand. It is equipped with motion detection technology Datalogic Motionix, which detects the natural actions of the operator and automatically switches the reader to the appropriate scanning mode. This technology works with or without a tripod, which allows for greater freedom of operation. Both the tracking and the sensor can be programmed according to the user's preferences.
The deep, red backlight of the Gryphon I GD4400 reader works in a continuous mode, ensuring maximum comfort of use. The eyes of employees do not feel discomfort caused by the blinking of the backlight, which is standard in competing products, and the clear 4-point viewfinder allows for precise determination of the reading zone and reducing the number of accidental scans. An additional, centrally visible crosshair allows you to scan the desired code in a maze of other barcodes.
EASE OF USE AND CONFIGURATION
The Gryphon I GD4400 Reader allows you to instantly read all common 1D and 2D codes, as well as postal and stacked and composite codes such as PDF417. In the case of mobile marketing or ticketing applications, the device provides excellent code reading quality from mobile devices.
Gryphon I GD4400 2D eliminates the need for additional equipment for registering signatures or scanning documents. The advanced optics of the device allows for improved stabilization and fast imaging to read fast-moving codes.
- Motionix motion detection technology for smooth change of reading modes
- Clear 4-point crosshair with crosshair for scanning the desired code
- Omni-directional reading
- Advanced stabilization optics
- Image capture and document scanning
- Recognition of 1D and 2D codes, zip codes as well as stacked and composite codes
- Multi-interface options: RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB or RS-232 / USB / Keyboard connector / Wand
- Datalogic patented "Green Spot" technology for clearly correct reading